Amir Motlagh is an Iranian director born on 9/20/1982 in Kashan.
- Artistic and press activity since 2001
- Collaboration with publications and magazines of that time
- In various positions such as: photographer, journalist, art director, editor, deputy director and executive director
- In publications such as: film and art, today’s cinema, daily cinema, family cinema, cottage, blizzard, Borna, world, memory, morning of freedom, deliberation and life, first look and ….
- From 2006 to 2011, I worked in filmmaking projects.
- As Assistant Director, Public Relations
Film education in directing
In 2012, I received a license to make my first film from the Ministry of Guidance, but for some reason it was not made.
In 2006, as a singer, I sang an album in the field of pop music, but I did not release it,
but I attended and sang charitable performances, celebrations and wars.
I started the absolute TV network in 2016 and established it.